We are still providing our services throughout the COVID period, but to maintain the safety of everyone using and delivering our services, we have made some adjustments to the way we run.
- Our community support services have had to be reduced, but we now offer face-to-face support in community settings, thanks to our mobile crisis lorry, which now offers both bookable sessions and a walk-in service.
- Our Crisis Cafe in Redruth is closed, but we are able to support people by telephone or using video conferencing.
- Our office is currently closed. To speak to a member of staff, call us on 0800 260 6759.
We Are Recruiting!
We are also recruiting for nights within our well-being worker team. Applicants should have experience working within public services, and can evidence a high level of competence and confidence working with people in distress who may be experiencing a range of life challenges.
- Recovery hub host (voluntary position)
- Well-being worker (nights)
- Reserve (on-call) outreach worker (must be a driver and able to commit to a minimum of 36 hours a week of on call - this can be nights or days).
The Mobile Crisis Service
As well as providing a discreet location for booked and drop-in face-to-face crisis conversations, the lorry can play host to groups promoting better mental health practice, including peer support discussions, and even yoga.
For the latest information on these groups, and the whereabouts of the lorry, follow our social media feeds across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
You may have already seen our mobile crisis lorry in one of several prominent supermarket locations around Cornwall. The lorry provides pop-up services throughout the county, reaching out to some of our most rural areas.
We were very fortunate to receive an NHS grant to provide a mobile version of our crisis cafe. The lorry is fully renovated to be used in light of COVID-19. It can be fully decontaminated between sessions, with full PPE being provided for safety.
How to Become a Member
If you're finding it hard to manage your mental health, tell us about it. All you have to do is fill in a short form.
Once you have, and your referral has been approved, we will send you your membership number and some information about our services. We will then give you a call, explaining how everything works and giving you a chance to check-in.
Living Life to the Full
We will be running Living life to the Full workshops around the county on a rolling basis. You do not need to attend every workshop, referrals can be made into specific topics. For more information about Living Life to the Full, or to complete their e-learning modules for free, click here to be re-directed to their website: llttf.com/home/living-life-to-the-full-series/